Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Today's gift


Today's thought from Hazelden is:
Today I will catch up on the things I need to complete.

I will take notice of the things I've started, and I'll work toward their completion. If I'm current with things I need to do, I can use this time to rest and do nothing. Have I been procrastinating? Have I been putting something off until later that I can do now? I will look at my list of responsibilities or suggested activities, and today I will begin - or complete - those things I said I would do later.
Today is about completion.
You are reading from the book:Time to Fly Free by Judith R. Smith
& now my own thoughts about this....
I had a friend tell me onece that I need to look for Allah's messages in everyday events ..since he pointed this to me ...I started to take more notice &...sobhan Allah....I do get messeges from Him....Alhamdu Lelah...
Today this happened when I recieved the previous note in my email..
I have been putting alot of things on hold..important things....
I need to start & make an effort to....JUST DO IT...
I have homework that needs to be done in 10 days for a very important course....I haven't done anything about it yet...so I will..... starting.....mmmm..... NOW..in sha Alllah

No comments: