I just laughed ...I guess this is the picture she had in mind........
just had to share...apparently a beauty diva is on her way....
Now on another note ...some beauty recipes for puffy eyes:
- Used Tea Bags (chilled or slightly warm–both work)
- Potato Slices (thinly sliced)
- Cucumber Slices (thinly sliced)
- Apple Slices (thinly sliced)
- Strawberries (mash then apply to the puffy area or you can make slices and apply)
- Plain Yogurt (dab over puffy area)
- Chilled teaspoons (rest directly on eye area for several minutes)
- Cold Compress spritzed with witch hazel water*
- Cold Compress spritzed with lavender water*
*For the witch hazel water or lavender water compress, first soak the compress in cool water, ring out then spritz with witch hazel water or lavender water–just a light, even spritz will do. Witch hazel water can be found at organic or health food stores, your local pharmacy may carry it too.
Tip: When using sliced food items, slice really thin then apply a couple layers over the puffy area. With thin slices, they’ll form to your face easier. Spritz or dab cool water over the skin first before applying food slices.