Saturday, May 10, 2008

Is it just me or is it really a bit overreacting to freak over 1st grade exams??


I just got off the phone with a mom who talked on & on about her hyperactive kid.....during our conversation she told me that on certain days..the only break the kid got during their long hours of studying was going to the bathroom...!!!

Ok....

This kid is only a 7 year old 1st grader......


Ironically my DD is in 1st grade...we're atudying for her English Exam tomorrow as I type this blog entery....we are quite laid back in our approach...& I don't give a hick about grades....I'm more interested in what she realy learns & that she truely enjoys the process.


So is it just me or is this how we Egyptians react to exams & schools...True every Egyptian mom I know is taking this exam thing way over the top.....

I mean common what the kids do in KG will not be determental to their chances of going into med school..

Give me a break & plz while you're at it GET A LIFE!!!

No comments: