1.Start off each day with 'adhkaar al-istiyqaadh' (waking upSupplications) , thanking Allah for waking up in good shape.
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. Broaden your horizons - learn 5 new verses from the Quran everyday, travel to pray far in the mosque to brighten your day,take up abooklet having supplications and read them.
4. Pray Salaat Al-dhuhaa (after sunrise).
5. If someone says something mean ;to you, just shrug it off anddismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner, and pray that Allah shallforgive them.
6. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthlesslife is to waste in being Angry.
7. Remember that you can never have too many friends, but you canhave few quality friends that help you fulfill the purpose of yourcreation (i.e. live for Allah).
8. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others.Thank Allah for that, and pray its continuation.
9. When something bad or embarrassing happens to you, just thinkthat it could always be worse, remember the reward of patience,andthank Allah that it's not worse than it is.
10. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding apoor person, or caressing an orphan's head.
11. Never stop believing that you can win Allah's love and thus workFor it. Then you can win the love of Allah's slaves.
12. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
13. Always love those who love Allah unconditionally. This way youwill ensure that you live for Him, love for Him, and hate for Him(those who are enemies of Him).
14. Find the righteous ways to express yourself, and if you thinkthat what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintainsilence (this is tough!!).
15. Every now and then, give yourself a break. Play sports, givetime to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watchthat He is watching you.
16. Pray for blessing to come to those being lost, and pray to Allahto guide them to the right path.
17. Hug your parents, kiss their hands and heads and always obey butstop at Allah's orders.
18.Smile to everyone, for your smile makes a big difference to himor her and you are rewarded.
19. Forgive, forget and smile.
20. Tears are not for women only... tears are for all human beingswith feelings remaining in them. Don't restrain your tears whenremembering Allah.
21. When people criticize your actions and effort, revise youractions and see if they please Allah or no. If they do; then ignoreand remember how the Prophet (SAAW) and the Sahaba were criticized,made fun of and even physically harmed, so have patience.
22. Read the Quran daily and try to have a schedule for completingit as much as you could. As you open the Quran daily, read withobserving not just passing your eyes through the words.
23. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and youmay lose from it more than gain.
24. Never look down on anybody, for, to Allah, they may be betterthan you.
25. Send this to every person with the intention of having a healthysociety living for Allah and pray.
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR