Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It was my ...gulp.....my 32nd BD...gosh I'm getting old!!!!

Yesterday we celebrated my BD...


My dear sweet hubby was back from Ummra in time for my BD .....& he did all the plans with my oldest


Our DDs have different tastes.... My oldest loves fruit tartes & my youngest is a chocolate lover...so 2 cakes were ordered......







We had a very simple gathering ...just our family plus my 2 kid cousins...yeah I have an 8 year old & a 4 year old cousin....It's real proof that I'm still young...lool...

Their mommmy is at the hospital giving birth to her 3rd....Allah yesalemha ya rab....& I'm looking after the kids....you just need to imagine how loud my home is right now....


The kids were so excited to see the cakes & candels...& they got busy putting the candels in place ...they even wanted to put all 32 candels ...& ...light them...


No way I was letting that happen...it reminded me of a crazy thing we did on my dad's 50th BD when we actually lit all 50 candels I'm still too young for that...I'm leaving it for my 50th BD...insha Allah





In the end I had things my way ...& we just lit a couple of candels on each cake.....The kids & dear hubby sang
Happy Birthday & sana 7elwa ya gameel in their loudest voice...



Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!

No comments: