Sunday, August 02, 2009

Honest Tag

I was tagged by sister Umm Omar of Just Another Day.


I need to write 10 honest things about me & then tag 10 people...


So here goes..




1) I've always had problems with my self-esteem.Ever since my teen years I've struggeled with low self-esteem & self-image.


2) I am afraid of cats.I adore them but I can never get really close to them.I'm just too afraid.


3)I'm full of contardictions it scares me at times.


4)I'm very good at keeping my friendships alive.I still maintain contact with my very 1st best friend ,we've been friends ever since our 1st day in kindergarten.


5)I can at least name +10 people who I feel comfortable telling them anything. YES I trust people.


6)I really really pray to Allah that one day I can adopt a child & raise him/her as my own .


7)I'm at a very low point of my life a the moment.I have faced alot of challenges & I'm fighting depression.I look at my kids & they are the only reason why I'm still going but I know that I need to do more & regain my positive attitude towards LIFE!!


8)I procarcinate ALOT.


9)I'm very very lazy


10)as a result of numbers 8 & 9 I haven't read a whole book for a very loooong time.



I have been postponing this tag forever now...& it has been difficult to write!!!



I'm very glad I did & near the end I could at atleast add 3 more points but I'm sticking to 10!
I tag anyone who feels like doing this.

2 comments:

Shabs.. said...

hi,
Im one of ur followers....
Good to read about u....but I felt very sad after reading point 7. I know how it is when one is depressed. May Allah help you to overcome ur depression and give you strength to face all challenges in life.
hugs,
Shab..

umelbanat said...

Hi
Thanks for following my blog..
& thanks for the sweet wishes...I really appreciate it.