Monday, November 24, 2008

Macrobiotics





As I mentioned before I started studying MACROBIOTICS this month...


I've been interested in Macrobiotics for years now...almost 9 years...but mostly what I did was a bit of reading & ofcourse listening to Mariam Nour on her various shows...Sobhan Allah it was by Allah's will that I got to know one amazing lady...whom I'm very lucky to call a friend now....she has studied with Mariam & then started her own thing in Egypt...Bayt Al Shifaa...& now she wants to move her work to our part of the woods & leave old mighty Cairo...



My friend advised me that because I'm leaving to Hajj I have to stop all meat & dairy products...


& I DID!!!


I stopped eating Meat,poultry,fish ,milk,cheese,yogurt & eggs.It's been a whole month now...& I'm reaping the benefits...I'm more attentive & my mood swings are under control..& sobhan Allah I'm also losing weight ......alhamdu lelah




During the past 2 weeks I took a course with this amazing lady titled "The 5 elements of Macrobiotics" it basiclly covers the principles of Macrobiotics...

Eliminating animal & dairy products are just one step in many steps I need to take for a healthier life style....

I'll keep you all updated with my progress insha Allah...Once I get back from Hajj.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fine way of explaining, and fastidious paragraph to take
data concerning my presentation subject matter, which i
am going to present in academy.

my homepage; eugene wine tours