Sunday, October 05, 2008

Old Arabic Cartoons 1

Now this post is very sentimental....I used to watch these cartoons as a kid with my brother & sister...this is before the age of 24/7 cartooning....we were glad we had 2 hours of cartoons each day...the cartoons compared to what I watch with my kids were incredibly pure & naive....& educational....
Sigh...I wish these cartoons would be shown again somewhere...& that my kids have a chance to see them...until this happens..they continue to enjoy watching these videos that I downloaded from youtube with me ..& I think they enjoy watching me getting all excited about the songs .....singing & dancing around with my childhood tunes...

The 1st video is LULU ....the fun filled girl with her friend
Nofee7*a :




& then there was SENAN with all these tear jerking scenes when he talked to his mommy up in the moon....



The white whale....

No comments: