Thursday, July 29, 2010

To my dear blog and my dear dear followers

Asalam alikom my dear friends

It's been so so long since my last post... 10 months to be exact.
I hardly visited my blog during this time..and I can really sat that during this period my life has turned upside down...but hopefully in a positive way.

I moved AGAIN but this time to the US. A big move that was long over-due alhamdu Lelah.
It took me a very long time to adjust to this new life and my life is almost resembling a normal??? life now.

Well I'm trying my best to give my family the best I could and Allah is Great and has pulled me through one of the hardest times in my entire life.

I'm going through the process of getting and furnishing a new apartment. This has given me a chance to really exercise my thrift muscles :)

I have really gotten some really great deals on some awsome stuff and in sha Allah I'll be blogging on this and sharing experiences.

Thanks for bearing with me and now it's time to be blogging again.

2 comments:

Hajar Alwi said...

Assalamualakum sis,

Has it really been that long? Am definitely looking forward to your blogging. Take care sis and may Allah S.W.T make everything works for you!

umelbanat said...

We Alikom Asalam Hajar,

Thank you for your kind words sister and in sha Allah you'll be ssing more of me :)