Friday, August 01, 2008

Re-Organizing My Life



Alhamdu lelah I've been through alot of stress lately .....but right now things are getting back to normal...& I feeel I need to RE-ORGANIZE...RE-FOCUS & get back on track insha Allah....






my initial plan for the next month insha Allah is....


Regading helping myself Spiritualy....I will



Start to do Salawat in proper time



pray salat Fajr daily in proper time



read 1 page of quraan every day



do thikr & doaas for 5 minutes after every salat



help my oldest DD pray regularly






Regarding my domestic skills...I will


Spend 15 minutes at the end each week planning meals of the next week


Cook 6 days a week


Try new dishes


Try my hand at new deserts


Decorate our new apartment




Regrding our Homeschooling I will

Limit TV time for only 2 hours a day

Spend 15 minutes daily before the girls wake up to organize a daily schedule

Read aloud to my girls daily..at least 2 books

Help my oldest in her reading skills

Spend 1 hour of organized academics with my youngest bent

No comments: